These days, talent in the football world is overflowing. Even though more and more clubs are doing their best to detect them at an early stage to get them, some of them have to make their breakthrough too late and have to go for big deals. Sometimes you can check it at the best 10 mga licensed casino.
Due to its increasing popularity, football has become more of a business, so the financial aspect plays an important role these days. For instance, a common trend is that of agreeing on transfers for a certain amount. That is why there are a few players who cost one hundred million, and there are some that cost even more.
In this article, you will find a list of the most expensive transfers in history.
Some of the Most Impressive Transfers in History
As mentioned before, football has become a global market place these days, so players relocate all the time. It means that any player is able to sign a contract with a club for a certain term that can be up to five years.
The cost of such a transfer can cost a lot, but the player does not get all the money. Some amount is given to the team that owns the rights of the player, some is paid to the agent, and some is provided to the player. How much every party gets depends on the total amount of money, as well as on the terms of the agreement.
Here is a list of the most expensive transfers ever:
· Neymar (222 Million). It is barely possible to beat this record. Currently, this deal happens to be the largest investment in history. Also, this transfer was an unprecedented marketing operation, considering the fact that it seemed to be impossible that someone could make him leave Messi. The amount paid by PSG seemed to be unaffordable at that moment.
· Kylian Mbappe (145 million). Mbappe`s case was the most well-known and the first when there was a loan with an option to purchase. The thing is that the player was sent by Monaco to PSG with a significant obligatory purchase variant of 145 million.
· Philippe Coutinho (135 million). In Barselona`s history, it happens to be the most expensive transfer because the deal made up 120 million. However, the spending was raised to 135 million after the easily enforceable variables were included.
· Ousmane Dembele (135 million). It is one more example of a modern transfer and sporting management. The initial price was 105 million, but they have already given 135 million due to the fulfilled bonuses.
· Enzo Fernandez (121 million). He impressed Chelsea with his wonderful performance in the World Cup, so they made a bid to get him in January 2023. Even though Benfica did its best to stand firm, an offer of this huge amount led to the player`s transfer in the end.
· Antoine Griezmann (120 million). The player’s clause was lowered to 120 million, and Barcelona took advantage of it. As a result, Antoine was transferred from Atletico Madrid, despite the fact that the red-and-whites tried to prove they were wrong.
· Cristiano Ronaldo (117 million). This player has made history in many things, such as his transfer`s cost. Real Madrid got him from Manchester United for almost 100 million in 2009, which was an amount no club ever paid before. Later, in 2018, he was a part of the highest transfer in the Serie a History because Juventus paid 117 million to Santiago Bernabeu to get him.