The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Thursday debunked actor Rakul Preet Singh’s claims revealing that due summons had been issued to the actor digitally as well. This comes shortly after Rakul’s team claimed that she had not received the “alleged summons” in either Mumbai or Hyderabad so far

However, actress Rakul Preet on Thursday denied receiving summons from the central agency and did not turn up for interrogation.

NCB officer KPS malhotra said that “Rakul Preet is misleading us, not letting us know whether she is in Hyderabad or Mumbai. If she is in Mumbai then is she at H&M or Garden apartment’ She moved to H&M apartment three months back She also lives or goes with her boyfriend at his house and stays there. We have served the summons to her on WhatsApp as well,

Shortly after her statement, the Narcotics Control Bureau said she had been served the summons today and had been asked to appear tomorrow.

She will be questioned by the anti-drugs bureau, besides Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor, in an inquiry that started with chats retrieved from the phone of arrested actor Rhea Chakraborty.

The NCB resent her summons, stating that Rakul Preet had ‘attempted to misguide’, in order to buy time and said that an Non-Bailable Warrant (NBW) would be forthcoming if she didn’t cooperate.

Rakul Preet’s team confirmed having received the summons and said she would be joining on Friday, one day later than she was supposed to.

Now, in the latest development, Rakul Preet Singh’s home in Mumbai has been raided by NCB sleuths.

Some of the videos surfacing online by media houses about NCB summoning Rakul preet in drug probe

Your comments

Loading Facebook Comments ...