Citizens of India need to known how can they do much needed corrections in their Voter card to participate in the upcoming elections and also to update their details in Voter list. Here we bring up easy process to update their Voter ID card details online and also to apply new one.
Correct your name and address in Voter ID for this election in simple steps
Voter ID Corrections Online :-
- Go to the National Voter Services Portal website, scroll to Correction of entries in electoral roll and tap or click on Click here. Alternatively, you may visit the NVSP Form 8 page directly.
- Select the language via the drop-down menu at the top and fill in basic details such as your state and Assembly or Parliamentary Constituency, etc.
- Now scroll down to section Please tick the entry which is to be corrected. Here you can tick the details that need to be fixed. You can tick multiple details too.
- Once you tick these options, the corresponding fields will change from grey to white colour and you can fill in or upload relevant details.
- Now fill the rest of the form as mentioned and be sure to add your personal details such as email ID and mobile number.
- Once that is done, click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email with the details of the application. You can use these details to track your voter ID application status.