TikTok is a social media platform with millions of younger generation audiences. People are more likely to connect with the TikTok platform due to its entertaining and engaging content. People can use the TikTok channel to create attractive short-form videos and include soundtracks, A.R. filters, and effects. Creators can use the TikTok platform to show up their hidden talents and creative side to the audience. Due to its massive reach, creators and brands, and businesses are using the TikTok platform to improve their visibility and engagement rate. Some brands use Trollishly services to uplift their reputation and also credibility across the globe.
Brands are leveraging the TikTok platform to reach Generation Z and young Millennials. As a result, the platform is growing its reach and engagement rate across the globe. Many big brands are using the TikTok platform to increase their brand awareness and show their creative side. Some brands such as Chipotle, Denim, Netflix, and much more are using the TikTok platform to grow their engagement rate and visibility across the globe. Some brands also buy TikTok views to increase their visibility globally.
Here, let’s check out some of the statistics that show why brands need to use the TikTok platform.
1. According to a study, the TikTok channel has over 689 million users across the globe. Due to its authentic content, millions of people are using the platform to get entertained. As a brand or business, if you are trying to reach a massive audience, the TikTok platform is the suitable landscape for you. You can try out the TikTok platform to boost your visibility and engagement across an enormous audience.
2. Based on another study, TikTok has come to 2 billion downloads across the globe. Brands should notice from this statistic that the TikTok platform is gaining immense popularity around the world. Hence, brands and businesses can use this platform to reach massive audiences and grow their visibility globally.
3. Based on a survey, the TikTok platform has become the seventh most popular social media platform. The platform is growing its reach and popularity across the globe. As a brand, you can use the TikTok platform to boost your brand awareness and increase your visibility. For example, some businesses try out TikTok services at Trollishly to build their engagement rate and advance their visibility.
4. TikTok is available across 200 countries. Despite its ban, the TikTok platform is growing its reach across the globe. Many well-known brands and businesses started using the TikTok platform to maximize their reach and credibility globally. As a global brand, you can leverage TikTok to improve its visibility and popularity worldwide.
5. Based on a study, the TikTok platform has over 100 million users in the United States. This stat illustrates that the TikTok channel is growing its engagement in the U.S. So if your brand’s target market is more in the U.S., you can make use of the TikTok platform to reach your audience flawlessly.
6. According to a study, TikTok is the third most searched query on the YouTube platform. YouTube is a platform well-known for various kinds of video content. On YouTube, if people are searching for TikTok videos, its shows that the platform is gaining immense fame across the globe. Hence, brands and businesses are using the TikTok platform to build their engagement rate.
7. Based on a study, 62% of users on the TikTok platform are across 10 to 29 years. By another study, 7.1% of users are over 50 age groups. This statistic shows that the TikTok channel helps you to reach the younger target market seamlessly.
8. In another study, people spend over 52 minutes daily on the TikTok channel. This stat illustrates how the TikTok platform is immensely engaging to the users. Many brands are using the TikTok channel to increase their engagement rate and reach globally. Therefore, brands and businesses can use the TikTok channel to build their engagement with the target market.
9. Based on a survey, 90% of users open the TikTok platform multiple times. This stat depicts that the TikTok channel is massively growing its engagement across the globe. As a business, you can utilize TikTok to maximize your engagement seamlessly. Therefore, make use of the TikTok platform to skyrocket your engagement rate globally.
TikTok is growing its reach worldwide. TikTok is not only a video-sharing platform but also a potential marketing tool for brands and businesses. As a brand, you can use the TikTok landscape to grow your reach and build your engagement globally. This article highlighted some of the stats that show why brands need to use the TikTok platform. So why are you waiting? Try out TikTok to show your creative side and enhance your visibility across the younger generation audience.