Con artist Sukesh Chandrasekhar is seen crying in front of jailer Deepak Sharma and Jaisingh in a video that has since gone viral. Sukesh can be seen sobbing uncontrollably in the jail’s CCTV footage. On Thursday, the footage was distributed.
The prison cell of conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar contained opulent goods. Sukesh can be seen on CCTV images from Mandoli jail after searches turned up goods in his cell. Two pairs of slacks and a pair of Gucci shoes were found by the jail staff while searching for Sukesh’s cell. The pants and shoes are expected to cost roughly Rs 1.5 lakh.
Who is Conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar
Conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar has been in the news recently for his alleged involvement in a high-profile bribery case. But who is Sukesh Chandrasekhar, and what led him down this path? In this article, we will explore the life and crimes of Sukesh Chandrasekhar, delving into his past, present, and future.
Early Life and Background
Sukesh Chandrasekhar was born in Bengaluru, India, in 1985. He was raised in a middle-class family and had a normal childhood. As a young boy, he showed an interest in magic and illusions, and he would often perform tricks for his family and friends. However, he soon realized that he had a talent for something else – conning people.
Rise to Infamy
Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s first known con was in 2008, when he posed as a member of the Indian Premier League (IPL) team and conned a hotel in Delhi into giving him a room for free. From there, he went on to con politicians, businessmen, and celebrities. He was arrested several times but always managed to get out on bail.
In 2019, he was arrested again for cheating a businessman out of Rs. 1.3 crore. He was released on bail, but in 2021, he was arrested once again, this time for allegedly trying to bribe Election Commission officials to get the AIADMK party’s ‘two leaves’ symbol for his client, TTV Dhinakaran.
Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s modus operandi was simple but effective. He would pose as a government official, a relative of a powerful politician, or a high-ranking police officer and gain the trust of his victims. He would then convince them to part with large sums of money by promising to help them get government contracts, favourable court orders, or other benefits.
He would also use his charm and wit to get his victims to trust him. He would dress impeccably, speak fluently, and project an air of confidence and authority. He would also use his knowledge of human psychology to manipulate his victims and get them to do his bidding.
As of May 2023, Sukesh Chandrasekhar is in Tihar Jail, Delhi, awaiting trial for the bribery case. He has been denied bail and is being kept in solitary confinement for his own safety. His wife, actress Leena Maria Paul, is also in jail for her alleged involvement in the case.
Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s future prospects look bleak. If he is found guilty of the bribery charges, he could face up to seven years in jail. He is also facing several other cases, including a case of extortion and a case of cheating.
Sukesh Chandrasekhar is a master conman who has managed to cheat some of the most powerful people in the country. His rise to infamy is a cautionary tale of how easy it is to fall into a life of crime. As he awaits trial in jail, it remains to be seen what the future holds for him.
- How did Sukesh Chandrasekhar become a conman? Sukesh Chandrasekhar discovered his talent for conning people at a young age and pursued it as a career.
- What was Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s modus operandi? Sukesh Chandrasekhar would pose as a government official or a high-ranking police officer and gain the trust of his victims. He would then convince them to part with large sums of money by promising to help them get government contracts, favourable court orders, or other benefits.
- What were some of Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s notable cons? Sukesh Chandrasekhar conned a hotel in Delhi into giving him a room for free by posing as a member of the IPL team. He also conned politicians, businessmen, and celebrities out of large sums of money.
- What charges is Sukesh Chandrasekhar facing? Sukesh Chandrasekhar is currently facing charges of bribery, extortion, and cheating.
- What is the future for Sukesh Chandrasekhar? Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s future looks bleak as he awaits trial in jail. If found guilty, he could face several years in prison.